S21 is best played with friends!
You can see the following information in the PARTNER CLUB screen:
POS: Your current ranking among your partner clubs
MANAGER: Manager's name
CLUB: Club name
SUC: Success points gained from league and cup finishes
T22: The strength of the club's top 22 players
LGE: Current league and league position (e.g. 1-3 is League 1 - Position 3)
NEXT: The club's next opponent (e.g. LEAGUE POS 4 means their next game is a league game against the club ranked 4th)
FP: Your FAN POWER. This is based on your number of partner clubs. The highr your FP, the more powerful your support
BALANCE: This shows the blaance of support recieved against support given. The support you give is shown on the left and the support you have recieved is shown on the right.
You can add your friends to your contact list either by sending them a link or, if you are connected to Facebook, via the Facebook Friend Finder.
Once someone has accepted your offer to become a CONTACT you have the choice to add them as PARTNER CLUB.
You can perform the following interactions with your PARTNER CLUBS:
• FRIENDLY MATCH - when you play a friendly against one of your partner clubs you will receive ticket revenue and, in addition to this, your partner club will also receive some revenue.
• SUPPORT - if your partner club has an important match upcoming then you can give them some support. When you support a partner club they will receieve a fan power bonus in their next match.
• REMOVE - You can remove a partner club at any time. be aware that you can only have 5 partner clubs at any one time so make sure that your partnerships are working for both clubs.
Rules of using Partner Interations :
- You can use EACH INTERACTION TYPE ONCE A DAY
- You can only use ONE INTERACTION PER CLUB A DAY
You can see the amount of report you have received for your next match in the NEXT MATCH tile on the HOME screen.